How to Backup your CPanel
To create a backup, follow these simple instructions:
Replacing cpanel.yourdomainname.my with the domain that you want to access the cPanel interface for.
Enter your username and password in the fields provided and clicks the Log in button.
Scroll down to the Files section and click the Backup icon.
Click the Download a Full Account Backup under the Full Backup section.
Select the backup destination from the Backup Destination drop down menu:
- Select Home Directory for Backup Destination – Your hosting’s home directory.
- Enter an email address into the field provided. This will be used to send a notification once the backup has been completed. If you do not want to receive a notification, select Do not send email notification of backup completion.
- Click the Generate Backup to start the Backup Process.
Downloading the Generated Full Backup File.
- You will receive a notification on your email address once the full backup has completed and available for download.
- You may once again access the cPanel and navigate to Backup (Step2) and Click again the Download a Full Account Backup (Step3).
- Click on Available Backup for Download.
- Save it in your own Personal Computer as backup for any unfortunate event.
- In order for us to restore this backup copy, you will need to upload this backup to google drive and provide us with the link or email us the backup file.