We only offer this lifetime benefit to Malaysian OKU above 18 years old. Just provide your original identity card (NRIC) and certified OKU card issued by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (JKM). For more details, refer to our FAQ
With 50% discount, you only need to pay RM60 for any new .my domain name and its subsequent domain renewal. You can subscribe up to 5 .my domain names through our website and our selected partners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible for this benefit?
This benefit is eligible to differently-abled Malaysian who has OKU Identification Card. The applicant must be 18 years old and above and must submit their IC and OKU ID for the verification.
- I have an existing .my domain with MYNIC. Can I renew my domain through this benefit?
Sorry, but this benefit is only valid for a new registration of .my domain name starting 1stJanuary 2020 onwards.
- How much should I pay?
You only need to pay RM60 for new .my registration and subsequent renewal (normal price is RM120). All prices are NOT inclusive of 6% Service Tax.
- How many domain names can I subscribed?
You can subscribe up to 5 .my domain names under one OKU ID.
- I already have a domain name. Can I register for another domain?
Yes, if it is a new .my domain name.
- I am a differently-abled person and the owner of a business entity. Can I apply this benefit for my business?
This benefit does not apply to a business entity or organisation. As for now, only an individual with valid OKU ID will enjoy the benefit for .my domain registration.
- Where do I subscribe to enjoy this benefit?
You can subscribe through our website and our selected partners. We will announce it by 1st January 2020.
- If I subscribe to this benefit, can I transfer ownership of domain name to another person?
Yes, the domain can be transferred to a new registrant and the benefit still applies if the new registrant is a registered OKU. However, if the new registrant is not a registered OKU, normal price (RM120) will be charged accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
- Only .my (individual) domain name extension is eligible for this benefit.
- Registration is open to any individual aged 18 years and above, holding a Malaysian National Registration Identity Card with OKU Identification Card issued by JKM.
- Each of the applicants can register up to 5 .my domain names.
- This benefit is valid for new registration from 1st January 2020 only. Existing .my domain name and GO2 domain services are not entitled for the discount.
- Domain ownership transfer is allowed for this benefit. The benefit still applies to the new registrant if he/she is a registered OKU.
- Registration must be under the registrant OKU name. The applicant must not register of .my domain name on behalf of another user.
- MYNIC reserves the right to reject any application for a domain name to be registered without giving any reason therefor.
- This is a lifetime benefit. However, MYNIC reserves the right to revise this benefit in the future.
- The standard terms & conditions for domain name registration applies. Please refer here for more details.