Terms & Conditions for Lucky Draw
1. Lucky Draw
- ICHOOSE STORE Shoppers Lucky Draw Contest is organised by the MYNIC BERHAD (MYNIC):
- The Lucky Draw is governed by these terms and conditions and accompanying details and/or guidelines (if any) as may be issued and specified by MYNIC. By submitting an entry, the Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by the same.
- The Lucky Draw is open to any individual who fulfils the following criteria:
(a) A citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei or Indonesia, over the age of 18 years old;
(b) No minimum purchase is required. Every purchase made from MYNIC ICHOOSE Store during the period from 06th March 2018 to 31st Aug 2018 (Purchase Period) is entitled for the Lucky Draw; and
(c) NOT an employee, officer, director or employee immediate family members of MYNIC Berhad. (hereinafter individually referred to as “Participant” and collectively referred to as the “Participants.
- MYNIC reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility of any of the Participants and to disqualify any Participants who do not meet the above eligibility criteria.
- Subscribers of free services from MYNIC, are not eligible for the Lucky Draw.
3. Promotion Period
- Only purchases made during the Promotion Period are entitled to participate in the Lucky Draw provided that such purchases during the period starting 06th March 2018 to 31st Aug 2018 (Promotion Period). MYNIC reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend or extend the Submission Period for any reason at any time and without any liability. Any changes in dates will be communicated through ICHOOSE Store.
4. Notification to Winner
- Winners will be notified through the contact details stated by the Participant in the online purchase details.
- In the event that MYNIC is unable to contact any of the winners within 3 working days for whatever reasons, the prize of that particular winner will be forfeited at the sole discretion of MYNIC. No alternatives will be offered.
- Each winner will only be entitled to win only 1 unit of the prize item.
- Value of the prizes may vary; MYNIC reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable. MYNIC makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes, including, without limitation, relating to quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. MYNIC assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard. All winners shall accept the prizes on an “as is” basis.
- Any prize not claimed within 30 days of notification will be forfeited. No alternatives will be offered. For the avoidance of doubt, if a winner fails to claim the prize within the stipulated duration, MYNIC shall have the right at its own discretion to re-draw.
6. Exclusion of Liability
- MYNIC, its employees, agents and representatives hereby disclaim any and all liabilities that may arise in connection with the Lucky Draw and any materials produced in relation thereto.
- Further, MYNIC, its employees, agents and representatives shall not be held responsible for any entries that are lost or damaged in transit.
- The Lucky Draw constitutes the Participant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Each Participant therefore agrees to be bound by and abide to these terms and conditions including any amendments, modifications and/or interpretation thereof.
- Each of the Participants hereby agrees to release and hold harmless MYNIC, its employees, agents and representatives against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Lucky Draw (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes, or travel to or from any prize-related activity).
- No representation, warranty or undertaking is given that any entry submitted by the Participants will be received or held in confidence.
- MYNIC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Lucky Draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- MYNIC reserves the right to publish and display the names, address, photographs, audio and visual recordings of the winners, in any mass media or marketing materials for advertising and publicity purposes without payment or compensation.
- MYNIC’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The decision of MYNIC on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw (including selection of the winners) is final and binding on all parties concerned.
- If any of these terms and conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such terms and conditions shall not affect the other provisions and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- MYNIC is committed to the handle all personal data in relation to the Lucky Draw in compliance with applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia. The “Personal Data Protection Statement” published by MYNIC is available at https://www.mynic.my/en/privacy-policy.php By participating in the Lucky Draw, each of the Participants is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the aforesaid Personal Data Protection Statement.
- The Lucky Draw, these terms and conditions and accompanying details and/or guidelines (if any) as may be issued and specified by MYNIC and all disputes and differences arising therefrom shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The Participants agree that all disputes shall be resolved amicably, failing which the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification and loss of prizes.